History of Snyman de Jager Attorneys at Law in Pretoria
Snyman de Jager was established in 1938, and is a cutting-edge legal firm with an illustrious team, in-depth experience and winning mind-set. We provide a wide range of legal services such as Civil and Commercial Litigation, General Litigation, Trust and Estate Planning, Administration of Deceased Estates, and Contractual Matters, but we mainly specialize in Property Law and Conveyancing.
The Company is currently managed by five Directors, being Mr CJ de Jager, Mr A Hamman, Mr EH Smit, Mr JE Muller and Mrs CE Kotze. They are duly qualified and experienced.
Mr JJ Lombard retired as a Director, but is still available as a Consultant.
Our Directors are supported by two Associates being : Miss K de Jager and Mr R Chausse, assisted by JJS Steyn, K Stanley and Lisa Claassens.
- Snyman de Jager is committed to Black Economic Empowerment and is a certified Level 3 Contributor.
- Snyman de Jager has invested substantially in several socio-economic developments, including projects in Vastfontein, a feeding scheme at the University of Pretoria, an AIDS - orphan project in Olievenhoutbosch and the EDEAF project.
- Snyman de Jager has a personnel compliment of 85 people.
- Snyman de Jager renders litigation services in the Magistrate's Court as well as the Supreme Court. We specialize in Divorce law and Family law related matters, Medical negligence, Road accident claims, Personal injury claims and Banking law.
- The Commercial and Conveyancing Departments handle all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions. Our experienced staff are able to give sound advice regarding property development, strategies, the structuring and suitable policies and procedures for the development of commercial property, the implementation thereof, property financing and securities. We are proud of our experience and track record relating to conveyancing, property transfers, mortgages, servitudes, and other notarial documents. Snyman de Jager is equipped to handle high volume conveyancing. We have a fully fledged Accounting Department that ensures financial policies are adhered to.
- Snyman de Jager also established a bursary scheme enabling students from previously disadvantaged communities to further their studies.
- Snyman de Jager aim to be accessible and have three offices within the jurisdiction of Pretoria. Namely Centurion, Faerie Glen and Midstream.
- Snyman de Jager is always available and we are open on Saturdays by appointment.
We Care, We Can, We Deliver